computer networks becoming more critical to businesses than ever before?

Old October 11th 03, 07:30 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
CRM

Default computer networks becoming more critical to businesses than ever before?

Hi,

I have a point on which I have been thinking on for sometime -

Will the advances in computer technology, and the growing importance
of the Internet in commercial transactions, have resulted in computer
networks becoming more critical to businesses than ever before?

Sometime back, I read a whitepaper in www.techieindex.com also on
this, which was quite informative. I would appreciate if you could
provide me with any information you have on this.
Thank you

Regards,
Bob
Old October 13th 03, 11:11 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Mark Ferguson

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:30:31 -0700, CRM wrote:

Hi,

I have a point on which I have been thinking on for sometime -

Will the advances in computer technology, and the growing importance of
the Internet in commercial transactions, have resulted in computer
networks becoming more critical to businesses than ever before?

Er...yes.

--
Power by online prescription drugs, getting 27% better mileage and
no credit card debt. I can't wait to tell my Nigerian friend about it!