Probably a simple question

Old October 13th 03, 11:34 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Slaphead

Default Probably a simple question

I have my desktop PC and a laptop connected in a peer-to-peer wireless
network and the desktop is sharing a number of folders. I want to put
password protection on these folders so that a password must be input each
time the folders are accessed. I am running Windows XP PRO on my desktop but
can't see how to do this.

Old October 14th 03, 12:36 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BRG

"Slaphead" wrote in
:

I have my desktop PC and a laptop connected in a peer-to-peer
wireless network and the desktop is sharing a number of folders.
I want to put password protection on these folders so that a
password must be input each time the folders are accessed. I am
running Windows XP PRO on my desktop but can't see how to do
this.

Suggest you try this article for starters:
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/...ring/whole.htm

--
BRG
===