Request to Send Threshold

Old October 16th 03, 10:43 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default Request to Send Threshold

There are a few 'advanced' settings on my Netgear Access Point that I
haven't a clue about and the manual gives no inspiration.

The Request to Send Threshold is set at default which is 2346 then
there is a Fragmentation Length again set at 2346

These numbers do not appear to represent anything HEX at all.

Is there any advantage in altering them and if so to what values.

Geoff Lane