Port opening with a Netgear DG814 Router

Old October 17th 03, 07:57 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
ripper

Default Port opening with a Netgear DG814 Router

Can anyone advise on how to open ports 6881 - 6891 on a Netgear DG814
Router.
I am also using Outpost Firewall.
Hopefully this will get me quicker downloads.
TIA

Old October 18th 03, 02:15 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jeff

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:57:49 +0100, "ripper"
wrote:

Can anyone advise on how to open ports 6881 - 6891 on a Netgear DG814
Router.
I am also using Outpost Firewall.
Hopefully this will get me quicker downloads.
TIA

Add the port range in the "port forwarding" section of the web setup.
You'll need to forward it to the internal ip address of the machine
that needs access.

No idea about Outpost Firewall.

Re

--