SecuRemote VPN via an ADSL router

Old October 27th 03, 06:36 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
TrueBlue

Default SecuRemote VPN via an ADSL router

Since I now know that Securemote does not like any kind of connection
sharing (including Winroute), I am considering buying an ADSL router.

Before I start down this road, can someone confirm that CheckPoint's
SecuRemote VPN software will work via a router from both my desktop and my
company laptop?

I am considering a Speedtouch 530 (seems to get good reports).

Many thanks