Can anyone help configure Dlink DI-604?

Old October 28th 03, 09:34 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BitsAndBobs

Default Can anyone help configure Dlink DI-604?

I play online gaming and i`m finding I can`t seem to see servers that i`m
hosting on my Pc via the internet (All Seeing Eye), my Pc is Lan 192.168.0.X
and my Wan is another Ip (given to me via DHCP ISP), when I run a gaming
server the gaming console is showing the Lan Ip not my Router Ip..

What am I doing wrong?

Also the Firewall seems to be blocking TCP/UDP ports whcih I need open, Is
there a set range of ports that should be open??

Thanks for any help

Martyn

Old October 28th 03, 09:35 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BitsAndBobs

"BitsAndBobs" wrote in message

BTW My ISP is Cable Provider NTL in UK..