external antenna for wireless network??

Old November 1st 03, 01:57 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Julian Fowler

Default external antenna for wireless network??

A couple of weeks ago I posted a question about options that would
allow a home office network to reach across a courtyard into an
adjacent house. From responses here (and elsewhere) an exterior
antenna seems to be the way to go ... any recommendations for
suppliers/models? The WAP in the office is a Linksys WAP54G.

Julian

--
Julian Fowler
Old November 6th 03, 02:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Steve Mace

www.solwise.co.uk