nokia ip55

Old November 3rd 03, 05:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
D Mumford

Default nokia ip55

Hello , i have had a nokia ip55 for the last year, and for some reason it
lost all its setting. I have reconfigured it and it connects to broadband
and gives the correct ip address. But i cannot connect to the internet
through it , even though as i say it show a connection, and i can get to the
config page on it through my browser. I have formated my hard drive and
still no joy.
Any ideas?