Wireless Router/Access Points Recommendations

Old November 4th 03, 03:34 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Satpal Chadner

Default Wireless Router/Access Points Recommendations

Hi,

I was wondering anyone had any advice on the following to Routers:

Linksys WRT54G &
Buffalo WBR-G54

Can anyone comment on how good these are. I'm hopeing to get adsl and
set up a wifi network at home between 2 XP Pro machines.
Also can anyone recommend a good ASDl modem? I have been recommended a
Solwise 7xx one

Thanks
satpal