Sharing a cd rom.

Old November 6th 03, 12:14 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Gary Glencross

Default Sharing a cd rom.

I want to install a wireless network card on an older machine running
Win98SE and replace the ethernet card.

However, the cd-rom doesn't work and the drivers and set up files for the
wireless card are on CD. Is there any way I can somehow use USB or
something else and plug my old computer into my laptop and use its CD rom?

Thanks in advance.

Gary