Wireless router recommendation and question

Old November 6th 03, 12:36 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Adrian

Default Wireless router recommendation and question

Hi
I am starting to find that I'm now bringing my work laptop home with me more
of the time and connecting to my NTL broad(??)band

I have decided the time has come to invest in a router (the powering down/up
of the cable modem is now tedious).

I currently only need wired but figure a wireless router may give more
flexibility in the future.

Are there any health problems with wireless routers (this will be in the
room next to our sons bedroom).

Also any recommendations for a sub-80 unit (54g)?

Thanks in advance
Adrian