WiFi Speed Test Files

Old November 7th 03, 01:54 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default WiFi Speed Test Files

If anyone would like them I have a set of four pure TEXT files at the
following sizes to test network transfer speeds.

One MB
Five MB
Ten MB
Fifty MB

They consist entirely of Capital A's

I find using a stopwatch is about the most accurate way of testing the
transfer speeds.

Zipped down they total only 165k which is very small.

Anyone want a copy then let me know.

Geoff Lane
Remove NOSPAM