VPN Via a NETGEAR WGT624 Router

Old November 13th 03, 08:30 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Hardeep Rakhra

Default VPN Via a NETGEAR WGT624 Router

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to work using VPN however i always fail to
establish a connection via my home network and broadband connection.
However using dial up everything is fine.

I believe i have opened up all the possible ports i need to but am
getting nowhere fast.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hardeep.