Ibook and iMac - setting up local network

Old November 16th 03, 05:24 PM posted to alt.mac,uk.comp.sys.mac,dk.edb.mac,uk.comp.home-networking
Perinouk

Default Ibook and iMac - setting up local network

Hi the

I hope someone is able to help * please email the answer to
if you are.

I have an iMac which is connected via a Ethernet cable to a Netgear DG824M
³Wireless ADSL Modem Gateway with 4-port 10/100 Mbps Switch², have a look on
http://www.netgear.com/products/prod...asp?prodID=165 if you need more
information on this product. I also have an iBook which connects to the net
using Airport/Wifi. I would like to setup a local network for these two
machines allowing them to share printers and files. I have tried loads of
different options however I cannot get it to work * can you help?

Thnks