Origo ASR-8400

Old November 21st 03, 12:35 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Nick

Default Origo ASR-8400

Hi there,

I want to set up a home network to share an ADSL connection between a
MAC and a PC.

Is this product good?
Anyone had any problems with it?
Is the set up easy to do?
Any other similar products in the same price range (50), which are
maybe a bit better?

Thanks!!

Old November 21st 03, 06:04 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:35, Nick wrote:

Is this product good?
Anyone had any problems with it?
Is the set up easy to do?
Any other similar products in the same price range (50)

You may find answers to all these in uk.telecom.broadband. I don't have
one of those units, though a friend has just ordered one in the last few
days, so I will soon have chance to see his :-) You may see comments on
the Ebuyer web site from recent customers for that product, too. Peter.
Old November 21st 03, 08:57 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Dave Stanton

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:35:38 +0000, Nick wrote:

Hi there,

I want to set up a home network to share an ADSL connection between a MAC
and a PC.

Is this product good?
Anyone had any problems with it?
Is the set up easy to do?
Any other similar products in the same price range (50), which are maybe
a bit better?

Thanks!!

Well I just got one from ebuyer, day late in delivery and the damm thing
blocks the normal voice calls, so its got to go back. I bought a ADSL2000
Binatone Modem/Router from Argos and it worked great.

Dave