BT Voyager 200 ADSL Modem router

Old November 21st 03, 08:30 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tom Buchanan

Default BT Voyager 200 ADSL Modem router

I have just installed the above router and wireless adapters to 2 desktop
PC's and 1 laptop. All can connect to the internet as planned. Is there
anyway that I can network between them. i.e. desktop PC to laptop without
the use of Ethernet cables. All PC's and laptop run Windows XP.

Tom Buchanan

Old November 27th 03, 01:52 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tom Buchanan

Default BT Voyager 2000 ADSL Modem router

"Tom Buchanan" wrote in message
I have just installed the above router and wireless adapters to 2 desktop
PC's and 1 laptop. All can connect to the internet as planned. Is there
anyway that I can network between them. i.e. desktop PC to laptop without
the use of Ethernet cables. All PC's and laptop run Windows XP.

Tom Buchanan

Noticed I put 200 instead of 2000 in subject line, anybody help.

Tom Buchanan