Troubleshooting guide

Old November 22nd 03, 11:24 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
WebMonkey

Default Troubleshooting guide

Hi All
Please someone point me to an online resource which will help me in
troubleshooting my wireless setup at home. I have a cable internet
connection. I have bought a Accesspoint and have plugged it on and connected
the cable modem to the Access point with a cable. The access point lights
are lit up. My wireless card isnt just able to pick up the signal. Nor does
the sniffer program.
Help please.
Thanks very much.