p2p

Old November 25th 03, 01:56 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stephen

Default p2p

Hi

I have a limksys sr41 router running xp on my pc and win 98 on
daughters..........at the same time as seeing empty port forwarding options
and her telling me kazza dont work on her pc............as my m8 set it up
for and has gone aboard for 6 months, i dont know what port to allocate for
kazza ??? If you can help thanks.

steve

Old November 25th 03, 04:55 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Groove

Stephen said this...

i dont know what port to
allocate for kazza ??? If you can help thanks.

I believe it uses 1214, but there's a world of info out there if you google
for something like "router ports kazaa"

I would add, without meaning to be a smartass, that you'll find more help
if you spell kazaa correctly.

--
~ dvd ~