US Robotics Sure COnnect Router and Wireless Access Point

Old November 25th 03, 11:18 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Eddie

Default US Robotics Sure COnnect Router and Wireless Access Point

Hi

Can some one please point me in the right direction.

A mate has a US Robotics Sure Connect Broadband Router they want to share
the connection one part of the LAN is a works laptop that cant be touched or
fiddled with but they want to add a wap to the second Ethernet connection
and then connect wirelessly to the internet with their own laptop . Is it
possible to connect a wap (which I'm sure it is) but then how do you set it
up wirelessly does any one have any recommendations on which wap he should
be looking at.

Apologies if this question has already been asked any help gratefully
received.

Eddie