BT Voyager 2000 and SIP

Old November 26th 03, 04:17 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Joe Dunning

Default BT Voyager 2000 and SIP

Does anyone know if BT's Voyager 2000 modem/router supports or at least
allows SIP? I want to get a sipphone (from sipphone.com) and there seem
to be issues with some routers.

If anyone knows who is the real manufacturer of this device, I might be
able to get more information also.

Thanks!