Wireless G adsl router/modems

Old November 26th 03, 07:55 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
2pods

Default Wireless G adsl router/modems

I've seen plenty of ads, reviews, and order numbers for combined wireless G
router/modems etc. but are any available yet ?

I'm thinking about the Draytek, or the USR.

TIA

Old November 27th 03, 10:08 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Vince

"2pods" wrote in message ...
I've seen plenty of ads, reviews, and order numbers for combined wireless G
router/modems etc. but are any available yet ?

I'm thinking about the Draytek, or the USR.

TIA

Have you considered looked at the Draytek or USR websites or looking
in e-shops such as Dabs, Aria, Simply or Amazon?

Vince.
Old November 27th 03, 12:33 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
2pods

"Vince" wrote in message
om...
"2pods" wrote in message

I've seen plenty of ads, reviews, and order numbers for combined

wireless G
router/modems etc. but are any available yet ?

I'm thinking about the Draytek, or the USR.

TIA

Have you considered looked at the Draytek or USR websites or looking
in e-shops such as Dabs, Aria, Simply or Amazon?

Vince.

yes, I have.
Some show up as in stock, but on phoning, aren't really.
I just wondered if anyone had heard anything

Old November 27th 03, 07:52 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Hardeep Rakhra

2pods wrote:
"Vince" wrote in message
om...

yes, I have.
Some show up as in stock, but on phoning, aren't really.
I just wondered if anyone had heard anything

I got my my NETGEAR WGT624 from Dabs a couple of weeks back. Works a
treat. So there definatly around.

Hardeep.