Vigor 2600

Old November 27th 03, 06:32 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,comp.os.linux.networking
Geoff Lane

Default Vigor 2600

Help !!!!

Just bought a Vigor 2600 Router as I enjoy flashing lights and bells
etc.

Totally baffled by the Firewall set up, I thought that by default it
would deny all unless related. This is how I have my simple Linux IP
Tables set up.

Anyone familiar with the set up of these devices?

Geoff Lane

Old November 29th 03, 12:32 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,comp.os.linux.networking
Sunil Sood

"Geoff Lane" wrote in message
Just bought a Vigor 2600 Router as I enjoy flashing lights and bells
etc.

Totally baffled by the Firewall set up, I thought that by default it
would deny all unless related. This is how I have my simple Linux IP
Tables set up.

Anyone familiar with the set up of these devices?

Have a look at http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/index.html - the support
forum is supposed to be helpful

Regards
Sunil

Old November 29th 03, 05:30 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,comp.os.linux.networking
Geoff Lane

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:32:54 -0000, "Sunil Sood"
wrote:

Just bought a Vigor 2600 Router as I enjoy flashing lights and bells
etc.

Totally baffled by the Firewall set up, I thought that by default it
would deny all unless related. This is how I have my simple Linux IP
Tables set up.

Anyone familiar with the set up of these devices?

Have a look at http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/index.html - the support
forum is supposed to be helpful

Thanks Sunil, I've registered and it appears useful.

It'll obviously take a bit of time to get my head round it all but
should be a fascinating learning curve.

Geoff Lane