Draytek 2200WE ... opinions?

Old November 28th 03, 01:51 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
TX2

Default Draytek 2200WE ... opinions?

I really could do with some feedback on this before i take the plunge!

Could i add a Draytek 2200WE router onto my existing 2600 router/modem,
and use the 2200 as a WAP only, without too much configuration??

I know it can be used as a WAP, but how the hickin hell do you add a
router to a router (aside from a patch cable) and configure it?

Is it difficult to configure ... ?

I'd like to get the 2200WE as it would look good next to my current
equipment

:-)