Is 802.11b fast enough to support remote desktop?

Old November 30th 03, 07:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
deKay

Default Is 802.11b fast enough to support remote desktop?

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 30 Nov
2003 16:16:38 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
uk.comp.home-networking, yawatina tan reek esk DerekR
fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

I plan on going wireless pretty soon (only for my laptop). I only use
the laptop to log into my other PCs remotely and was wondering if the
old 802.11b standard is fast enough to support remote desktop or would I
be better to go for the newer 802.11g standard?

11b is fine, I do it all the time. Heck, 56k is fine, as I do that all the
time too

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk AC: deKay in Sponge