Wireless-ethernet dongle

Old December 3rd 03, 05:33 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Theo Markettos

Default Wireless-ethernet dongle

I have a laptop which has no PCMCIA slots nor USB (it's not a PC). But it
does have Ethernet. Considering that wireless LAN fits in a compact flash
card these days, I'd guess doing a small Ethernet-wireless dongle in a
similar fashion to a USB-wireless dongle would be feasible. I'm sure I've
seen one of these, but don't know where and the usual suspects (D-Link etc)
only have large box style access points.

Does anyone do one?

Thanks,
Theo

--