GW IP Address

Old December 10th 03, 05:43 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default GW IP Address

On the status page of my ADSL modem it shows a GW IP Address as well
as an IP address.

Both show as belonging to pipex.com who are my ISP

What is a GW IP Address?

Geoff Lane

Old December 10th 03, 09:05 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:08:24 -0000, Rob Morley
wrote:

On the status page of my ADSL modem it shows a GW IP Address as well
as an IP address.

Both show as belonging to pipex.com who are my ISP

What is a GW IP Address?

Gateway

Obvious when it is pointed out :-)))

Geoff Lane