Cheapest 54G wireless for PC and Laptop?

Old December 13th 03, 01:31 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
RCE Defiant

Default Cheapest 54G wireless for PC and Laptop?

I currently have a 802.11b USB wireless device for my PC and a 802.11b PC
Card for my laptop. Just got myself a 54G ADSL Firewall Router (Netgear
DG834G) and would like the clients to talk to this at 54G so am wondering if
anyone know's where there's any good deals on 54G bits and bobs. Thinking I
might just switch back to wires for any big PC to Laptop transfers and use
the router as I intended, just for net access and smaller sharing
activities, but if there are any good deals at the mo' might get everything
up to 54G. My current 802.11b stuff is Belkin although I'm not bothered
what make I get as long as they work.

--
RCE Defiant