BT voyager 1010 usb adapter

Old December 13th 03, 07:38 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
CU

Default BT voyager 1010 usb adapter

I am not too sure if this is the best NG to ask this question... if
there is a more suitable one please advise.

Does anybody know where I could get a copy of the drivers for this
wireless USB adapter? (BT voyager 1010 usb adapter)

I have the BT 'Office in an Hour' kit.... unfortunately the software
on the 2 CD's that came with the kit will not open..

I quote:
"The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are
attempting to run has been corrupted. etc etc"

So no office in an hour for me!

The contents of the CD are just short of 4MB, would anybody care to
send me the file, or put it up on a site so I could grab a copy. After
spending some time searching on the BT Voyager site I cannot find any
downloads to support this product.

Thanks