Shareing your interests.

Old December 15th 03, 10:01 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.os.linux,uk.comp.os.win2000
Timbo

Default Shareing your interests.

I found www.sharedinterests.co.uk this evening and was shocked by the
unique approach they have used within the interest areas. Although I
initially looked up this interest I stayed for a while browsing all
the others. It may not be as straight forward as this group to use but
it may be usefull.Give it a go.

Tim
Old December 15th 03, 10:25 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.os.linux,uk.comp.os.win2000
TMack

Default Shareing your interests. - SPAM

"Timbo" wrote in message
om...
I found www.sharedinterests.co.uk this evening and was shocked by the
unique approach they have used within the interest areas. Although I
initially looked up this interest I stayed for a while browsing all
the others. It may not be as straight forward as this group to use but
it may be usefull.Give it a go.

Crossposted spam spam spam spam spam. Unique approach??? Don't make me
laugh - this site is just a rip off of the yahoo groups and other similar
sites but they intend to try to get people hooked then start charging for
it. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole (or a five foot Russian for
that matter!).

Tony