Router + Wireless Gateway

Old December 16th 03, 01:46 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Vince

Default Router + Wireless Gateway

Having major problems getting these 2 to work together. I have a Asus Router
which acts as my DCHP server got a couple of machines connected through a
Cisco hub.

Now I want to do away with the hub because I have a couple of laptops coming
as Christmas pressies, bought a Netgear WGT624 access point. Now having
major problems accessing the net through this. Not even started on the
wirless side...

Anyone got a setup that will work here? I think the problems is they are
both routers on the same network.

TIA

Vince