BIN - What is it

Old December 19th 03, 02:59 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default BIN - What is it

My Vigor 2600 router has some logging function that displays BIN
status, it shows BIN bits, BIN gain and BIN SNR

The manual that accompanied the router is hopeless if you do not have
an idea about the function in the first place, I've heard of SNR
though don't fully understand the output but what is BIN bits and BIN
gain

Geoff Lane