DHCP Lease Confusion

Old February 10th 04, 11:30 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default DHCP Lease Confusion

Vigor 2600 ADSL Router

Whilst this is not causing me any inconvenience I am a wee bit
confused as to DHCP lease settings displayed under DHCP IP Assignment
Table from the Vigor 2600 settings page.

IPCONFIG /ALL shows the following;

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : NETGEAR WG511 54 Mbps Wireless

Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : 08 February 2004 23:51:39
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : 11 February 2004 23:51:39

But the DHCP IP Assignment Table from the Vigor 2600 settings page
shows 54:27:16.720 Piggy

These readings were taken at about 0045 hours on Monday 9th Feb and
relate to the same IP address.

I cannot see the connection between the two readings