We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

Old July 3rd 04, 07:27 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

Attention! Sorry to interrupt!

To All Interested.

We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

contact:www.azymuttel.com

Old July 3rd 04, 07:47 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Zebedee

wrote in message
Attention! Sorry to interrupt!

To All Interested.

We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

contact:www.azymuttel.com

Polish company alert!

Waste your money on postage. Get promised payment but never receive.

Don't trust Eastern European scum.

--
Yours

Zebedee

(Claiming asylum in an attempt
to escape paying his debts to
Dougal and Florence)

Old July 3rd 04, 07:55 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
lurch

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 19:47:06 +0100, "Zebedee" strung
together this:

Polish company alert!

****ing moron on usenet alert.

Don't post spam, either in whole or part. As I keep telling people my
news server filters out most spam only for people like you to come
along and repost it for me in full.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old July 3rd 04, 08:15 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Zebedee

Obscenity reported to ISP. Have a nice day!

Old July 4th 04, 12:24 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

In article , "Zebedee"
says...
Obscenity reported to ISP. Have a nice day!

So telling someone they're a ****ing moron (even when this is
demonstrably true) isn't okay, but calling people scum because of where
they come from is fine?
Old July 4th 04, 10:00 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Dave Swindell

In article , Lurch
writes
On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 19:47:06 +0100, "Zebedee" strung
together this:

Polish company alert!

****ing moron on usenet alert.

Don't post spam, either in whole or part. As I keep telling people my
news server filters out most spam only for people like you to come
along and repost it for me in full.

"Full"! Why so touchy? Half a dozen lines for heck's sake. His
posting would have been pretty meaningless without it, and you would
have still seen the thread. Pretty harmless comment I reckon. Calm
down or your head'll burst.

And your sig line is bust!

--
Dave

Bike's are bosh, PC's are pointless, and the 2000's were nuts!
Bikes are great, PCs are super, and the 2000s are the time to be!
Save the apostrophe! Get 'em right! If in doubt, leave 'em out!!
Old July 4th 04, 02:09 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
lurch

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:00:43 +0100, Dave Swindell
strung together this:

"Full"! Why so touchy? Half a dozen lines for heck's sake. His
posting would have been pretty meaningless without it, and you would
have still seen the thread.

I wouldn't have seen anything if he hadn't have posted it. I didn't
see the original spam, just the repost by the moron.

And your sig line is bust!

Eh?
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old July 4th 04, 05:23 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
lurch

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:12:36 +0100, Rob Morley
strung together this:

Your sig sep is "dash dash CRLF", it should be "dash dash space CRLF"
like this

Well it works in my newsreader. I've changed it anyway, is that
better?
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old July 4th 04, 05:44 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

In article , "Lurch"
says...
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:12:36 +0100, Rob Morley
strung together this:

Your sig sep is "dash dash CRLF", it should be "dash dash space CRLF"
like this

Well it works in my newsreader. I've changed it anyway, is that
better?

Works now :-)