YOU GET FREE AIRMILES +FREE COMPANION TICKETS+QUICK CASH

Old July 27th 04, 11:38 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
your_home_business

Default YOU GET FREE AIRMILES +FREE COMPANION TICKETS+QUICK CASH

USA &-International =Airlines Travel and Cash Rewards Company

http://www.jet99.com/free_flying

YOU GET FREE AIRMILES -
FREE COMPANION TICKETS
QUICK CASH
SIGNUP for FREE!

http://www.jet99.com/free_flying

When you enroll for
"FREE" you receive: Accrue one
(1) Travel Mile for everyone that enrolls
after you.

Ability to earn cash rewards
$100, $2500, and $25,000

A Personal Jet99 Website :A Private
Back Office to track your Travel and
Cash Rewards

Jet99 was established to be a fun, easy and
simple way for people to earn a
FREE round trip airline ticket and cash.
The perfect goal for Jet99 would be
for you to spend about 1 hour of your life,
not 1 hour a week, or a night,or a day, and
end up with a FREE round trip airline ticket to
any place "your heart desires" and some cash!
http://www.jet99.com/free_flying

This is not SPAM. We either belong to a safe group
or we have exchanged marketing opportunities in the past
You agreed to receive messages from list members
To be removed - Log into the List and delete your safelist account.
This is the only way to be removed!
You can reply to this e-mail and I will remove you
from my personal members list.

Old July 27th 04, 10:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stormsinger

"your_home_business" wrote:

snip spam

How can we stop these morons from spamming these groups?

I've sent off abuse complaints but they seem to have no effect.

Maybe if we all emailed the abuse address in massive bulk
they might take notice?

--
Email addy is a spam trap - Spam will go to a spammer
Please post in the group to reply.