Wireless 56K Modem

Old July 27th 04, 04:45 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Sunil Sood

Default Wireless 56K Modem

Andy wrote in message
Can anyone direct me to an analogue modem that connects to a computer
via 802.11b wireless? Zoom & Trust both make modems that connect via
Bluetooth but I cannot find any that connect using 802.11b.

BT sell/sold the BT On-Air 1800 which is a wireless 56K modem but it doesn't
use 802.11 or BlueTooth but DECT (I think)

A manual is at http://www.bt.com/userguides/downloads/btonair1800.pdf

A few months ago the online BT shop were trying to get rid of the ones they
had left at about 40, though I'm sure Google will produce lots of hits.

Regards
Sunil

Old July 27th 04, 04:57 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Clueless

Sunil Sood wrote:
Andy wrote in message

Can anyone direct me to an analogue modem that connects to a computer
via 802.11b wireless? Zoom & Trust both make modems that connect via
Bluetooth but I cannot find any that connect using 802.11b.

BT sell/sold the BT On-Air 1800 which is a wireless 56K modem but it
doesn't use 802.11 or BlueTooth but DECT (I think)

A manual is at http://www.bt.com/userguides/downloads/btonair1800.pdf

A few months ago the online BT shop were trying to get rid of the
ones they had left at about 40, though I'm sure Google will produce
lots of hits.

Still selling on BT for the same price.

S. Althaf