Netgear WG602v2 oddity

Old July 28th 04, 12:14 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
bof

Default Netgear WG602v2 oddity

On the Wireless Settings page of my Netgear WG602v2's web control panel
the Channel/Frequency line has no drop down list to select from, ISTR
setting the channel when I first got the unit, and the WAP is set to
ch8, which is not the default.

Anyone tell me if there should be a drop down here, or where the channel
setting selection is to be found?

MTIA

--
bof at bof dot me dot uk