Jet99 Hits 143,204 Member! There has to be a Good Reason 10,569 joined today

Old July 30th 04, 09:42 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
your_home_business

Default Jet99 Hits 143,204 Member! There has to be a Good Reason 10,569 joined today

Jet99 Hits 143,204 Member! http://www.jet99.com/ammaritravel
There has to be a Good Reason 10,569 joined yesterday

Jet99 Hits 143,204 Members today http://www.jet99.com/free_flying

There has to be a Good Reason 10,569 joined today

We have the PRODUCT! (Well over value of 1 time entry fee)

We have the PAY PLAN ($100,2500,$2500+Matching Bonus program)

We have the TRAVEL MILES ( Go anywhere "your little hearts desire" )

We have the FREE COMPANION TICKETS-100% TRANSFERABLE

We have a small one time entry fee,
small one time qualifying requirements

Take the TOUR! http://www.jet99.com/free_flying

http://www.jet99.com/ammaritravel

Join my team and i will help you market your

Join for free and listen to a conference call
and you will see juat how many people are
jumping om board..
taking the flight ....
getting the money!

This is not SPAM. We either belong to a safe group
or we have exchanged marketing opportunities in the past
You agreed to receive messages from list members
To be removed - Log into the List and delete your safelist account.
This is the only way to be removed!
You can reply to this e-mail and I will remove you
from my personal members list.