Linksys Wireless G Game Adapter problems

Old August 1st 04, 08:41 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Parrappa

Default Linksys Wireless G Game Adapter problems

Hi, just got a Linksys Wireless Gaming Adapter, and I was wondering if
anybody else has experienced this same problem.

I put the setup CD into the computer, and it has me connect the gam
adapter directly into my PC's ethernet card with the cable they gav
me. Then I click setup, it starts searching for the adapter, an
tells me no adapter can be found.... If I plug the adapter into m
xbox though, it works, but only if I have no encription on, or n
password........

I have no idea how to set this thing up, anybody else have this proble
before
-
Parrapp