Cheap Laptops

Old August 2nd 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.peripherals.misc
Dotcom Computers

Default Cheap Laptops

In ,
AF typed:
Hi i am looking for a second hand laptop, to go to college with, it
needs to have USB, a 15 - 20 gb, descent ram, and a eztra good thing
would be a cd-rw.

I am looking to pay 250 - 300, it does not been to have a OS as i
have a copy of xp pro.

TIA

AF

www.itdealers.co.uk

Old August 2nd 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.peripherals.misc
Grouch

Dotcom Computers wrote:
|| In ,
|| AF typed:
||| Hi i am looking for a second hand laptop, to go to college with, it
||| needs to have USB, a 15 - 20 gb, descent ram, and a eztra good thing
||| would be a cd-rw.
||| I am looking to pay 250 - 300, it does not been to have a OS as i
||| have a copy of xp pro.
||| TIA
||| AF
|| www.itdealers.co.uk