Wireless ADSl Modem/Router

Old August 4th 04, 07:16 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
rich

Default Wireless ADSl Modem/Router

hi,
I am looking for a wireless ADSL Modem/Router. Can anyone recomend one. or
has anyone got one to sell. not loking to spend too much.
cheers
richard

Old August 12th 04, 12:12 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
THe NuTTeR

If you are still looking, email me, I have a Linksys WAG54G, only months
old, still with original packaging.
Make me a sensible offer.