Modem Error

Old August 5th 04, 06:53 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default Modem Error

Having problems with my modem I viewed the log and it gave reason for
disconnection as CCT108 turned off.

I've done a Google, Yahoo and Lycos search for this and for some
reason most of the obvious entries are in Non English.

Anyone any idea what CCT108 is - I've got a Conexant modem in an Acer
laptop running XP Home

Geoff Lane