Netscape Communicator

Old August 6th 04, 07:07 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default Netscape Communicator

Probably not the correct group but I'll bet someone has te answer.

Am I being thick or what here? I want to download Netscape
Communicator for the HTML editor program, Composer.

I read about it on their web page, am told it is free and every time I
go to download I am shown Navigator 7.1 with no mention of
Communicator.

I know Communicator is a suite and contains Navigator but the
Navigator download was about 250k which I can't believe is a complete
suite of we tools.

Geoff Lane

Old August 6th 04, 11:20 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:44:55 +0100, Rob Morley
wrote:

Am I being thick or what here? I want to download Netscape
Communicator for the HTML editor program, Composer.

I read about it on their web page, am told it is free and every time I
go to download I am shown Navigator 7.1 with no mention of
Communicator.

It's an online installer - if you want the full offline package it's
here (29.3MB):

http://ftp.netscape.com/pub/netscape...win32/sea/NSSe
tup-Full.exe

Thanks, why I wonder is it not shown more clearly on the web page.

Geoff