Wireless networking HELP Needed.

Old August 8th 04, 03:56 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rumbo

Default Wireless networking HELP Needed.

Hope someone can help.

I have home PC running XP Pro SP1,have usb wireless D link 120+
connected,everything looks ok according to the manuals that come with D
Link.

Laptop work one has Home XP and netgear PCMIA card installed again this one
seems to show it is working ok,can see both on there respective wireless
network screens,but cant get to see my laptop or my home pc across this
wireless network. If IO get to see the network i want to connect my laptop
to the internet using my speedtough router.

Any pointers.I know nothing about IP addresses.

Regards