Multiple Domains - XP

Old August 10th 04, 11:42 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jo Bloe

Default Multiple Domains - XP

Hello everyone.

I'm sure with NT4 SP3 I could join my laptop to multiple domains, now
the time has come I need to do it again, XP doesn't appear to support
it. Neither does 2000 :-\

What is the most recent Windows OS to support multiple domains?

Or, is there a hack or add-on I can use on XP to achieve this?

TIA.

Old August 11th 04, 01:29 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jo Bloe

AF wrote:

Just create different hardware profiles

Hmm, I was thinking about that.

Question though. Say I set up a bunch of profiles, and then do
something like upgrade a driver. Do I have to repeat this for each
hardware profile I have? Don't really want to start maintaining umpteen
hardware profiles just to switch domains based on where I am!

Thanks for the help AF :-)