wireless connection on unix based machine

Old August 11th 04, 02:28 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
neil morris

Default wireless connection on unix based machine

Hi
I have a Microsoft based pc and a unix based pc, which I would like to link
using wireless connection to a router to the internet. I have a broadband
connection via telewest and would like to share this connection with the two
pc's.

thanks in advance

Neil Morris