Using domain-based and workgroup-based networks on same PC

Old August 14th 04, 07:22 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul

Default Using domain-based and workgroup-based networks on same PC

Check-out "Plug and Browse"

I have installed it, looks like a very simply tool, it just exports and
imports thousands of registry keys to a file and imports them later.

This often requires a restart and it trashed my Internet Explorer after I
installed Service Pack 2, as SP2 includes a new version of IE which in turn
includes new registry keys...

Batch import of so many registry keys = not supported and I find it a quick
and dirty solution

It also required me to download and install the .net_frame-work (over 20MB!)