Fax Sharing - USRobotics Sportster Modem

Old August 15th 04, 01:46 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jo Bloe

Default Fax Sharing - USRobotics Sportster Modem

Hello u.c.h-n,

I've the above modem on one of my PC's.

I'd like to share the fax feature so it's available to print to from
other machines on my home network, (so they can just print to the shared
device and fax straight out). However, when I try and share the Fax
Printer, I get a message saying sharing is not supported.

Is this a limitation of the fax software, or with Windows? (Os is W2K)

Is there any way around it? If extra software is required, what do I need?

Thanks for any pointers.