Netgear DG834G & WG511 Wireless Card

Old August 29th 04, 10:30 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
JD

Default Netgear DG834G & WG511 Wireless Card

I've just been given these two products to use at home, are they any good?
Apart from using it to access the net on my laptop (I've got my desktop
connected up to it as well), can anyone give me some tips as to what else I
can use it for?

Thanks

--
John Dukes

Old August 31st 04, 12:42 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
lurch

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:30:10 +0000 (UTC), "JD"
strung together this:

I've just been given these two products to use at home, are they any good?
Apart from using it to access the net on my laptop (I've got my desktop
connected up to it as well), can anyone give me some tips as to what else I
can use it for?

Erm, sharing files and printers between the two machines. I think
that's about all most people do with networks.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd