Help with Netgear MP101 Wireless MP3 Player?

Old August 31st 04, 05:36 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tony Whitfield

Default Help with Netgear MP101 Wireless MP3 Player?

I currently have 1 PC with an ethernet card comnnected to a Blueyonder cable
modem. I wish to buy a Netgear wireless MP3 player to connect to my hi-fi in
a different room to the PC.

What other piece of kit would I need to make this happen please?