Simultanious Connection

Old September 6th 04, 01:13 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
mike

Default Simultanious Connection

if u can use a normal phone whilst on bb then you can use wannado

mike

"CReWdog" wrote in message

Hi.

I've just upgraded to Wanadoo broadband (the 17.99 a month deal) for
the home P.C. My wife works from home sometimes & needs to access her
business network using her laptop with its inbuilt dial up modem.
Is it possible to have my home P.C connected to broadband & my wife's
work laptop connected by its own dialup at the same time on the same
phone line or will I need to disconnect the broadband modem before
using the laptop dialup modem???
Am I correct in thinking that there will be no conflict between the
laptop's dialup & the "always on" broadband if a filter is fitted to
the phone socket that the laptop plugs into??

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Regards

CReWdog

--